Sep 15, 2009

im fei gei dai wong!!!!

hmmm
i think im so weird
because my mood was no law to go
just like i make sure hang out with friends
but suddenly i'm lazy
or i promise them i go watch movie with them
me fong fei gei again

actually is not lazy
just suddenly no mood
especially u want out but no transpot
a friend always say
if u want done it
u must can done it!!
ya...
i think so...
but sometimes not as u think or want
it's just make different as u think
that day i want watch movie
but
i have no transpot
or u all change the time for me...
but i feel when i wanna out...
i have to use a lot time...
if by bus
i have to take around 1 hour more just reach
if take taxi was so expensive
take lrt
out from home need take like 10~15 mint
and wait the train
reach hang tuah need to walk again
and like this like that~
i only reach
i feel tired
just go watch movie need make my self so tired~
so me fong fei gei...
sorry

and thank you!
i noe u hope me can go and say can fetch me go also...
but i really dun want go la~
so sorry too~
anyway...
this was a sunday thing~

No comments:

Post a Comment