Jun 22, 2009

tell me the true please?

hahaha...
i make my self to smile and laugh...
but cant...
because i feel im a stupid!!
why i feel like a stupid?
because of u, friend...
i think after today all will become like we knew and better than last week ...
but when im saw your blog..
i feel so sad and im really really a stupid!!!

the fact is i really need trust u...
my really best best friend..
i should not trust them more...
especially she!!
i think settle not mean we argue...
we just talk...
maybe is my sound is lounder and u hear like i want argue with u...
but no!!!
this not what i want!!

why u dont say it at school?
why u wanna say at blog?
okay...
u got say u can write what u want in your own blog...
but i really never think out u will wrote like this...
your mean is im not mature?
im still like a kid?
i think escape is more like a kid!!
we all just want to face to face!!

i also feel tired with u all...
till the end...
we still got chat...
but when i saw your blog...
i just feeling im like a stupid...
maybe u know i will view your blog...
or u just want to post out your feeling...
but it totally hurt me till i want to cry again...

this settle is no worth to u and me?
cant save back our friendship?

okay...
we just same as last week...
we still sit at in front...
we still chat with u all...
but i wont treat u like when i want save our friendship...
because u are hurt me right now...
u think today those we do just like a circus show...
u feel this is no use!!
u feel this is a joke!!
tell me please...
u still want be friend with me?

i want know the true...


but i know u wont tell me forever....

let it start..
let it over...
let it rest....
let it go...

i feel tired to u...
this friend.....
good bye for our old friendship....

let the 4 years friendship become a history...
thanks for u got treat me as a real friend before when we knew both...
maybe the first year friendship is true...
maybe is maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment