Jun 24, 2009

no feel raining day

Photobucket
today was raining...
but it just for a while...
my mood was follow it...
when i reach to school...
walk in class...
sit back my place..
i feel nothing...

when i wanna settle those problem i feel scare and mind them...
after talk... i feel nothing more important...
hmm...
maybe they will find this blog...
but i just wrote down something i feel and i cant keep it in my heart....
and today i must to say sorry with a classmate...
but i feel maybe i say sorry also is no use...
because he think my attitude not well with him...
so...
dont mind anymore...
i just say sorry with u and im just dont know why i will saying that...

Photobucket
and today i only know something so important....
everyone in the world was wearing a mask to face everyone...
some will do not agree me...
but im agree with my other friends...
and thanks they so much...
im fine now...
no bother...
no worry...
no scare...
just be myself again...


after school...
i wanna go home...
but friends wanna me accompany them to eating lunch...
so...
i just following....
but next day i need to go pudu one more time...
cause i got a tuition class...
but hope the tuition wont cancel...
because this month i only got go there for few times...
and i think im burning my parent money?
they hope me go tuition for my examination can get a nice result and go for a nice school...
hmm...im only can say...i try my best...

Photobucket
after raining must a have rainbow
it not come from the sky...
it just come from my heart...
where's the place i can hide under a rainbow?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow~ er~~
    i m searching for raining day picture in google for my blog~

    but like tis also will get in to ur blog~ really dunno wat to say, haha!

    anyway, i had read ur blog~ sry ya..
    u mension tht everyone was wearing a mask!
    i agree vf tat~ cz tis may b the reality tat we mz face..

    i force to learn how to wear a mask oso~ but jz the mask should b used in the right way~

    i mean u nonid 2 wear it while facing ur true heart frens^^ anyway~ sry for viewing ur blog, i hav no idea haha!! happy always den^^

    ReplyDelete