Jul 15, 2009

tuesday---- YES! I LOVE MCC

sleep abit late...
not enough time for cook my break fast~
so me dint eat break fast terus go school jor...
=''=
kesian~

reach school...
waiting and waiting~
finally wait till 7 am+/-
saw baga fish luu~
then xiao m...
when we walk in to school...
we saw xiao fish jor...
but she act like dont know us...
hmm...
nvm...
but the feel is suck...
a fren act like dont know both..
=.=

we know what she write in fs...
but we dont know the reason is what?
i really feel confused with she...

sleep in class...
but let kura tu hak chen jor...
then cant sleep again...

when turn she sleep..
me go kacau...
wahahahaha~
so we both no sleep...
yeah~~~

YES! I LOVE MCC!!
i ask xiao m got sell mou...
but she say dun noe~
aikz~
nvm la~
i go find by self~
yuhuu~~~<3

**白小俺,i will always support u!~
kekekekekex~

No comments:

Post a Comment