Jul 26, 2009

2009/07/22

go school luu~~
but elicia ask me bring tat water color to she...
when i almost reach school...
i forgot bring brush to she....
sei loh...
bt she say nvm...

reach school..
get in class...
chit chat with turtle...

after school...
pass up seni..

go back home...
coz tuition turn to 3:45 pm jor...
den ask my sis can fecth me after pm mou...
then she say can...
yeah~
around 3:35~ 3:30 pm...
i reach cempaka lrt...
but no 1 tell me they take taxi...
so me alone...
aikz~and lated also...

danny dint come...
sien la...
and pay tuition fees also...
pk jor...

den take bus with she..
wow~
alomst nid 30 min more just reach her home...
den help she clean up her room...
eat dinner in her home...
den wait bad man fetch us....

den maybo say come...
but no come...
aikz~
fong fei gei~!
hahaha...
den back home in 11:30++
reach home is 12:30 am jor...
tired...
sleep lu~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment