Jul 13, 2009

2009/07/08

today finally i got go school~
yeah~
*give me 5*
but the first 2 subjeck is chinese class~
aikz~
im not hate it...
but it's boring to me~
i cant sleep and talk~
because teacher will watch me so sei lei~
=''=
24 hours check me got sleep in class or chat with other friend mou~
but the kura-kura always let she scold~
because she dint study chinese~
but stay in chinese class~
then the answer is cia always talk with turtle~
then turtle let teacher scold~
yam gong~
hahah

but turtle always compline me no respon she geh~
but i dun wan geh mah~
teacher always check me geh~

after chinese~
turn math this sot plug teacher class~
aikz~
she really sot sot dei~
force us buy her paper homework~
her thing only she know~
we all dun noe wat she teach geh~

then seni lagi~
but teacher dint come~
me dint done the seni folio also~
cham~

finally~
we after skul jor la~
go pudu tuition lo~
ahaha~
after tuition terus balik loh~

No comments:

Post a Comment